tangramtikz installation: something fishy

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jan 28 22:53:59 CET 2023

Hi Yvon,

    What has me baffled is the fact that I was
    “told” yesterday that the package was
    installed.

I made a mistake installing the package that first day, so that an
"empty" package was installed. All else followed ... sorry for the
confusion. All should be fine now. --best, karl.

P.S. Capitalization was mentioned. To confirm, I believe, what was said,
capitalization of files within a package follows whatever was uploaded
to CTAN. (I highly recommend all-lowercase, but don't insist on it.)
TL package names themselves are nowadays entirely lowercase(+numerals,
occasionally).