tangramtikz installation: something fishy

Yvon Henel yvon.henel at yvon-henel.fr
Sat Jan 28 08:10:47 CET 2023

hello

according to what I read when upgrading yesterday
tangramtikz should be installed on my machine
but in fact it's nowhere to be seen.
The CTAN says as much on the package page:
https://ctan.org/pkg/tangramtikz

There is no doc available with texdoc, no sty file according to
kpsewhich and 'find' can't find any thing with a tangram in its name.

I've just tried to reinstall it with
tlmgr install -reinstall tangramtikz
from the package repository (the by default repository here)
https://ctan.tetaneutral.net/systems/texlive/tlnet (verified)
but to no avail

I know this is not a vital package but nonetheless I can't but feel
frustrated not to be able not to use it :)

thank you for all the good work

and (for it's still time (so they say)) best wishes for the new year

--
Yvon Henel