2023 pretest available for testing

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:40:56 CET 2023

Yes I confirm that with the latest update, the issue is no longer there.

I ran tlmgr update --self --all on the already updated machine and it
completed without error (although it didn't push to recreate the formats
which I did manually afterwards). I also installed pretest the same way as
I described previously on another machine with the latest
update-tlmgr-latest.sh script and it worked flawlessly.

Cheers

Greg