2023 pretest available for testing

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 03:32:48 CET 2023

I get the following error running tlmgr update

running mktexlsr ...
done running mktexlsr.
running mtxrun --generate ...
done running mtxrun --generate.
Undefined subroutine &main::run_postinst_cmd called at
/usr/local/texlive/2023/bin/x86_64-linux/tlmgr line 898.

Running under linux 64 bit (slackware64 current). To get this I copied my
fully uptodate /usr/local/texlive/2022 folder to 2023, changed my PATH to
point to the new 2023 folder, downloaded the update-tlmgr-latest.sh script.
It ran without issues. Then running tlmgr update --self --all --repo
<tlpretest repo> it updated 99 packages but failed when trying to build the
formats