Rethinking TeX in STEM: Online Thu 29 Sep: 6.30pm BST (UK time): From the TeX Hour (Keiran Harcombe)

peacecop kalmer: kalmer at test.tennis24.ee
Thu Sep 29 14:59:52 CEST 2022

Is it possible to use /BigBlueButton/ without having an account? Is it
possible to keep rooms always open?

Is it possible that all the users in a room share their screens at the
same time?

How does /BigBlueButton/ share bandwidth? It costs a lot to have at
least 250 Mb / s bandwidth for the server machine. i only have 50 Mb / s
which might not be sufficient for serving /BigBlueButton/.//

For /Jitsi/, one does not have to install anything although it is
possible. we can just go to meet.jit.si/<room name>.