Rethinking TeX in STEM: Online Thu 29 Sep: 6.30pm BST (UK time): From the TeX Hour

Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Wed Sep 28 18:38:49 CEST 2022

On 28/09/2022 17:27, Christopher Dimech wrote:
> Philip, your comments constitute the typical response of critics and detractors that are mostly
> ignorant of life around them.

I am neither a critic nor a detractor, Kristof — as I wrote in my
signature, I use whatever works best for the task in hand, no matter
whether created by individuals or by corporations.  Look at the list
that I quoted — 7 of the 9 names were those of individuals, only two
were of corporations.  But what those corporations produce is /good/, as
is that of the individuals named, and many many more besides, and it is
only those who elect not to see the merits of the work of those
corporations who seek to pretend otherwise.

--
/Philip Taylor/