Rethinking TeX in STEM: Online Thu 29 Sep: 6.30pm BST (UK time): From the TeX Hour

Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Wed Sep 28 18:06:08 CEST 2022

On 28/09/2022 16:34, peacecop kalmer: wrote:
> i am not a protector of /Jitsi/. you can offer a better alternative as
> long as any proprietary software is excluded and your offered software
> is FOSS.

Do you drive a car created by amateurs, Kalmer ?  Watch a television
created by amateurs ?  Wear clothes created by amateurs ?  In fact, is
there any aspect of your life other than software in which you prefer
the efforts of amateurs to those of professionals ?  I think it's time
that you woke up to the realities of life.

--
/Philip Taylor (who uses whatever works best for the task in hand, no
matter by whom created — Adobe, ///////Hàn, Kew, /Knuth, Microsoft,