Rethinking TeX in STEM: Online Thu 29 Sep: 6.30pm BST (UK time): From the TeX Hour

peacecop kalmer: kalmer at test.tennis24.ee
Tue Sep 27 21:37:00 CEST 2022

Does such a source or authority exist? May I therefore respectfully
suggest that if you wish your views to be taken seriously, rather than
just more  misguided "authorities always tell us the truth" propaganda,
you back up each of your assertions with a reference to a reliable and
reputable source, the authority of which is beyond all reasonable doubt?

i had my moments with /Google/ and started to avoid using /Google/'s
software after these. i removed my account from so-to-speak countless
number of groups in Facebook once it appeared that i cannot set my name
on my account as i want to have it. my five cents on proprietary thingy
is that our world has great inequalities in covering people's needs
because of artificially limiting resources to some and not sharing if
it's possible and necessary. tex-live is a good example of sharing.
/Google/ is a contra-example with /Zoom/. If people would not be so
eager to buy proprietary /Android/ we had high-quality fully functional
phones working with FOSS-/Android /with no restrictions on call-recording/./