Adobe ditching Type 1 fonts

khzimmer at posteo.de khzimmer at posteo.de
Wed Sep 21 12:02:26 CEST 2022

Actually it turned out there is NO urgent need for finding a solution.
:)

Just found this advise, given in another reply in this thread:

Am 21.09.2022 11:41 schrieb Volker RW Schaa:

> You surely haven't read your TUGboat vol. 42(!), no. 1, 2021,
> page 19 in Typographers' Inn by Peter Flynn.

That article shows there are no near or middle term problems
to be expected for Type 1 fonts that embedded(!) in the PFDs.

So there is no need to find a solution by the end of this year. :)

Cheers
Karl-Heinz