No ligatures in chapter

Jele, Harald harald.jele at aau.at
Sat Sep 17 10:26:57 CEST 2022

Dear Ulrike,

thanks for checking this.

On each fresh Ubuntu 22.04 system you could easily proof this. But c:\ does not seem to be such one.

Since Frank's Email we know that the "This is LuaHBTeX, Version 1.14.0 (TeX Live 2022/dev/Debian)" has a problem at least with the installation of the EB Garamond Bold font.
So I tried, if the local installation of the font works fine, but there was no difference. The lualatex fontloader did not take the bold font from the home directory of the user, but by the hell exactly the one which came with the TeX Live installation. So this did not help.
I know that I could force the fontloader to take the EBGaramond12-Bold.otf by addressing this with the file name, but I never discovered how to tell the fontsystem, that there is a EBGaramond12-Bold.otf to be taken for the bigger fonts and a EBGaramond08-Bold.otf for the smaller ones :-(

But I always learn a lot from the crowd -- Harald