No ligatures in chapter

Jele, Harald harald.jele at aau.at
Fri Sep 16 09:53:31 CEST 2022

Hi Frank,

I posted today an example of what happened

Thanks, Harald

=====================================

Dear Frank,

yes, indeed. It seems, that there is something wrong with the installation of the EB Garamond within This is LuaHBTeX, Version 1.14.0 (TeX Live 2022/dev/Debian).
I put a minimal example on
https://wwwu.aau.at/hjele/eb_garamond_example/20220916_eb_garamond.zip
If you change the font from
\setmainfont[Ligatures={Common,Rare},Numbers=OldStyle,RawFeature={+ss06}]{EB Garamond}
\setmainfont[Ligatures={Common,Rare},Numbers=OldStyle,RawFeature={+ss06}]{Doulos SIL}
every seems to be ok.

See the delivered wut.log for the font problem. Hope one could fix this :-)

Thanks -- Harald