No ligatures in chapter

Frank Mittelbach frank.mittelbach at latex-project.org
Fri Sep 16 12:30:07 CEST 2022

Am 16.09.22 um 11:36 schrieb Jele, Harald:
> it is what with ubuntu 22.04 LTS comes out of the box:
> This is LuaHBTeX, Version 1.14.0 (TeX Live 2022/dev/Debian) format=lualatex 2022.5.13
> I hope someone posts what to do.
> During the last years I have never seen a substancialy error correcting update of TeX Live, neither in Debian nor in Ubuntu:-(

well, doesn't mean there aren't any that need fixing (LaTeX for example
is at patch-level 5 not 1 we we do not put out patches unnecessary) but
I think it just happened that the Garamond version was wrong in the
release you had. All we can say it it works with a current TL.

Don't know the ubuntu setup, but I would assume you can make updates to
TL via tlmgr there too, either for individual packages or for all and
everything.

try

      man tlmgr

or   tlmgr --help