texlive 2022 for OpenBSD

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Thu Oct 13 16:28:06 CEST 2022

Hi,

I cannot really comment, but just add a few datapoints:

> To date, my idea is to get the binaries from Nelson Beebe's collection
> and install them with `install-tl --custom-bin=/...`,  Or rather get

Yes, that sounds like a good idea.

> `texcol2022.iso` from texlive-utah/Images and use it.

No, that is not good. That are the official TL iso images that do not
contain openbsd.

> Would another way be to get the binaries from dl.contextgarden.net?

I guess that will be similar to the binaries Nelson provides.

> Or even build the binaries myself?

It is not difficult, but still much more pain then getting the ones from
Nelson or contextgarden.

Best

Norbert

Mercari Inc.     +     IFMGA Guide     +     TU Wien     +     TeX Live