TeX Hour tomorrow (Thanksgiving Social) and through to end of January

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:49:03 CET 2022

Hi

TeX-Live readers may have a special interest in next week's meeting. It
makes a case for an at most 100MB distribution of TeX-Live whose target is
WASM and the web browser:
https://texhour.github.io/2022/12/01/less-more-make-tex-small/

The rest of this message is general interest TeX Hour matters.

Tomorrow's TeX Hour is a Thanksgiving Social. The special STEM access
meeting has been rescheduled to 19 January 2023. Here are the URLs:
https://texhour.github.io/2022/11/24/thanksgiving/
https://texhour.github.io/2023/01/19/stem-access-author-reader/

Next week (was STEM access) I'll talk about my wish to make TeX small again
(as less is sometimes more):
https://texhour.github.io/2022/12/01/less-more-make-tex-small/

As usual, the TeX Hour is 6:30 to 7:30pm UK time (currently GMT), with the
zoom URL at:
https://texhour.github.io/about/

The video for last week (Less is more --- micropublishing) is at:
https://texhour.github.io/2022/11/17/less-more-micropublish/

You'll find a list of all planned future meetings, and links to videos of
recent past meetings at:
https://texhour.github.io/

All are welcome, even if you don't use TeX. There are gaps in the schedule.
Please suggest topics and speakers, or even just volunteer yourself. We
have special interests in accessibility, communication, open source,
technology and publishing.

with best regards

Jonathan