SIAM packages

Christopher Dimech dimech at gmx.com
Wed Nov 2 12:24:55 CET 2022

> Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2022 at 10:40 PM
> From: "Norbert Preining" <norbert at preining.info>
> To: "Christopher Dimech" <dimech at gmx.com>
> Cc: tex-live at tug.org, "Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute)" <P.Taylor at hellenic-institute.uk>
> Subject: Re: SIAM packages
>
> Hi Christopher,
>
> I would kindly remind you of keeping a proper etiquette, your postings
> are rather inflammatory, unfair, full of unbased accusation.

They are neither unfair, nor unbased accusation.

> Despite agreeing with you on you attitude towards certain members,

Glad you agree.  Claims that my postings are unfair and full of unbased
accusations was misguided.

> I ask you to refrain from writing those emails, even more if you pose
> as FSF or GNU related associate.

Stop preaching on what not to do.  If you want to start exchanging insults
I can be extremely brutal.

> To be very clear: your emails are not welcome here. If you have
> constructive criticism, bring it forth, either directly to the TUG
> board, or the TeX Live team, but stop spamming this list.

Have understood long ago that I am unwelcome.  I do nothing unsolicited,
so if you want anything constructive, there should be some goodwill involved
as I have not seen much of it.  At least that has been my experience.
You can deny it, but I can discuss a list of individuals.  If they had not
actually been members of TUG Committees, I would not have griped.

Thank you so very much
Christopher Dimech
Administrator General - Naiad Informatics - Gnu Project