License problems

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon May 9 23:42:56 CEST 2022

    Then we have in

      cool/tex/latex/cool/cool.sty the statement

      %% This file may be distributed and/or modified under the
      %% conditions of the Limited General Product License

Possibly the GNU LGPL was intended; that's how CTAN classified it, and
my web searches turn up no other instances of "Limited General Product
Licenses".

Anyway ... the package author is Nicholas Setzer, who was at umd.edu,
and american.edu, and ugr.es, but his linkedin ends in 2019:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-setzer-42b04296
(linkedin sometimes bounces me out, other times lets me in ...)

but I can't find a working email address for him with some basic
searches (all three of the above bounced).  If anyone else can delve
further and find another address to try, please let me know.  Else I
guess I'll have to remove the package. -k