Suppress Warnings Option

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Wed Mar 23 01:30:12 CET 2022

Hi Georg

> We are using the 2015 version of the latex2pdf converter in a Java programm.

My *really* wild guess is that you are using the "latex2pdf" that is
provided by
	https://metacpan.org/dist/LaTeX-Driver
I have no personal experience with it, but as Karl wrote, there are
several projects that parse the log file and show errors and warnings:
TeX editors (TeXworks, TeX Studio, ...) have C/C++ code that does that.
I guess there will be some Perl code, too.

All the best

Norbert

PS: I find it nice to hear that you are using LaTeX over at RR!

Fujitsu Research     +    IFMGA Guide     +    TU Wien    +    TeX Live