Suppress Warnings Option

Georg.Matejka.external at ps.rolls-royce.com Georg.Matejka.external at ps.rolls-royce.com
Tue Mar 22 11:00:53 CET 2022

Dead TexLive Team,

We are using the 2015 version of the latex2pdf converter in a Java programm.
The command promt is used as logging file but with all the warnings it takes a long time to find an actual error.
Is there an Option to suppress the Warnings and only get errors?

It would help a lot with finding corrupted tex files.

Thank you and best regards
Georg Matejka

Rolls-Royce Power Systems and its affiliates respects the protection of your personal data. For further information, please click here for our privacy notice.<https://www.mtu-solutions.com/eu/en/legal-pages/privacy-policy.html>