TeX Live Installation failed at the very end

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Sun Mar 20 13:03:59 CET 2022

Am Sat, 19 Mar 2022 20:01:42 +0000 schrieb Alexis Maka:

> It was working until the very end. I am attaching the installation log file.

I wouldn't take a failure to install one package to seriously, I
often have some missing packages after an installation because the
PC did go sleeping or the connection had a failure. You can always
install missing packages later.

Before restarting everything, check if the tex system work, check
the path variable and perhaps call the tools updmap-sys, mktexlsr
and fmtutil-sys.

--
Ulrike Fischer
https://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/