Using lacheck on LaTeX3 styles

Jan Braun Jan.Braun at klein-gallien.org
Wed Mar 9 10:04:01 CET 2022

Hi everybody,

I am using lacheck not only for my LaTeX  documents, but
also on my self written LaTeX packages.

Nowadays, I started to coding them in LaTeX3, which is
somewhat more generous, when it comes to spaces in the
style file. Running lacheck on those files will give a
lot of „possible unwanted space“ warnings.

Therefore I’d like to suggest, to test for the keyword
`\ProvidesExplPackage’, to switch of this test/warnings.

What do you think?

Bye

   Jan

--
Jan Braun (er/ihm)
Jan.Braun at klein-gallien.org

=== ypchsh /usr/local/bin/emacs === go FORTH now … ===