Koma-Script doc/source files installed with doc/source disabled

peacecop kalmer: kalmer at test.tennis24.ee
Mon Jul 25 20:56:19 CEST 2022

Participating in this mailing list has already been useful. In addition
to the reasoning behind licensing, i now know the site Learnlatex.org
that wasn't known to me before.

As for Chinese characters, i generally don't use them because i can't
Chinese although it would be super-useful to be able to read that widely
spread language. However, i added a reference that contained these
characters and web version looked just fine but in PDF, instead of them,
rectangles were. i use RStudio Server as an authoring tool for my things
and /bookdown/ as an output generator. /bookdown/ uses /pandoc/ and the
latter has some default templates available. For LaTeX, there's
/default.latex/ which contains the rules for actually anything. i just
had to set the main font for CJK (whatever it means, probably
/Chinese-Japanish-Koeran/, and i know that it's Japanese but in German
it's Japanisch and why not in English, that could be then Englese, too,
and /koer/ is /dog/ in Estonian, we had /Korean fairy tales/, and we
read: /Fairy tales of dog/) to turn on displaying Chinese characters in
PDF file. That works fine with /xelatex/ but doesn't work with
/lualatex/. So i switched from /lualatex/ back to /xelatex/.