Texlive Path Setup

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Tue Jan 18 15:24:03 CET 2022

Another approach to supporting multiple annual versions of TeX Live is
our approach at Utah:

	http://www.math.utah.edu/pub/texlive-utah/SYS.texlive-2022.csh
	http://www.math.utah.edu/pub/texlive-utah/SYS.texlive-2022.sh

Once an annual release is official, we change internal symlinks
so that commands

	source $prefix/skel/SYS.texlive.csh
	.      $prefix/skel/SYS.texlive.sh

in user acccount startup scripts point to the scripts for the new
version.  We support all years from 2003 to 2022, and the scripts
support many different CPU architectures and operating systems, and
those scripts are propagated to hundreds of systems in our test lab.