With beamer, "Missing { inserted." (regression)

Vincent Lefevre vincent at vinc17.net
Fri Feb 18 12:10:17 CET 2022

On 2022-02-18 11:03:40 +0000, Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) wrote:
> On 18/02/2022 10:51, Jonathan Fine wrote:
>
> > I've looked at the page and not found any oddities that are relevant to
> > this discussion. Please would you provide some examples of such Wikibook
> > oddities.
>
> By definition, a "Wikibook" is ephemeral — an "oddity" might be there one
> minute and gone the next.  One reason why my real-book library continues to
> grow linearly with age ...

Well, the wikibook has advantages, e.g. errors can be corrected at
any time. At least one has the history. For the reference:

https://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=LaTeX/Mathematics&oldid=4026030#Fractions_and_Binomials

FYI, I've started a discussion about this "oddity":

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Talk:LaTeX/Mathematics#Power_(superscript)_and_indices_(subscript):_always_use_curly_braces_with_commands?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent at vinc17.net> - Web: <https://www.vinc17.net/>