With beamer, "Missing { inserted." (regression)

Sam Carter sam.carter8 at aol.de
Fri Feb 18 10:16:19 CET 2022

The code was improved to make the font commands overlay aware. Previously, only a couple of them, like `\textbf`, were overlay aware, now they are all consistent. The advantage is that the user can now control on which overlays a particular command should come into effect, e.g.

\documentclass{beamer}

\begin{document}
\begin{frame}
$e_{\textnormal<2->{m}}$