With beamer, "Missing { inserted." (regression)

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:49:59 CET 2022

Hi Zdenek

Thank you for your prompt response. I don't doubt that this solves the
problem for new documents. But the sample Vincent provided works correctly
in earlier versions of TeX Live. It may be that his concern is the
unexpected failure of backwards compatibility. I certainly have that
concern.

I've not yet installed TL 2021 so I can't yet investigate this for myself.
Do you have any ideas about what's happened, Zdenek?

with best regards

Jonathan