tlmgr and installation of binaries

Alois Steindl Alois.Steindl at tuwien.ac.at
Wed Feb 9 11:07:26 CET 2022

Hello,
I would like to help to calm down the discussion:
As I understood the (third paragraph of the) initial post, Pierre asked
how to install the binaries for all architectures at once. If that was
the question, it would of course be quite cumbersome to call the command
for all provided architectures individually. So the "educated guess"
would be something like "all available binaries". Could of course be
quite many.
With kind wishes
Alois