tlmgr and installation of binaries

Pierre Dupond 76nemo76 at gmx.ch
Wed Feb 9 08:05:21 CET 2022

Hi All,
     I have recently installed TL 2021 with the DVD. Everything has worked flawlessly
but the binaries for some less common architectures are not provided on the DVD.

I plan to install the binaries for Linux musl and Netbsd. By passing the
command "tlmgr info" these binaries are shown and are marked as not installed
(which is what is expected).

My question is now how to install all the binaries with one command, since
the display of the "tlmgr info" command shows all the packages for the binary programs
individually (and there is a lot of package to install).

Thanks for your help,

Best regards