Adding dependencies to SDAPS package

Benjamin Berg benjamin at sipsolutions.net
Fri Dec 23 11:11:22 CET 2022

Hi,

I think for SDAPS it would be good to add the following dependencies
into sdaps.tlpsrc:

depend pgf
depend translator
depend qrcode
depend lastpage
depend environ
depend sectsty

I am not entirely sure how to generate the list, so I might have gotten
something wrong here (I skipped e.g. metafont which seem to come up).

The reason for asking to add this is Fedora as it splits TeXLive into a
lot of tiny packages. I am hoping that by adding the dependencies to
TeX Live, the Fedora package for "sdaps" only needs to pull in a small
amount of texlive packages (texlive, texlive-latex and texlive-sdaps).

Benjamin