left/right page lineup

Robert Alessi alessi at robertalessi.net
Wed Apr 27 17:10:22 CEST 2022

Hello Karl,

Maybe you should use the verse package for poetry and the paracol
package for parallel typesetting, as in the attached files.

paracol uses the starred version of \begin{column} to have texts
printed in such a way that the tops of all paragraphs are vertically
aligned.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert