Installer

Skaanbilly2 skaanbilly2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:17:43 CEST 2022

Hi Norbert

Thanks for the quick reply.

At the moment I am looking into two install packagers namely nuitka and
pyinstaller.
https://nuitka.net/index.html
https://pyinstaller.org/en/stable/index.html

If we were to use this, no additional things would need to be added and a
single executable would be the result.
No platform specific distributions of a decompressor should be bundled
manually.

Kind regards
Milan

Op wo 27 apr. 2022 om 11:53 schreef Norbert Preining <norbert at preining.info