texlua issue on raspberry pi

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:44:35 CEST 2022

Yes. https://www.tug.org/texlive/custom-bin.html

> But can this be done after a normal installation of TL2022?

I cannot test on this machine.
I see that tlmgr has an option to change the default platform, but I
don't know whether you can also tell it that you want to switch to
custom bin:

https://www.tug.org/texlive/doc/tlmgr.html#platform

You can of course always just change the PATH, though format
generation and such might keep failing during updates when tlmgr
doesn't know about the custom bin.

Are you just trying to save some bandwidth?

Mojca