texlua issue on raspberry pi

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 07:59:14 CEST 2022

On Fri, 15 Apr 2022 at 22:08, Henri Menke via tex-live wrote:

> You have a couple of options:
> - Upgrade Raspbian to 11
> - Downgrade TeX Live to 2021
> - Recompile the TeX Live binaries on Raspbian 10
> - Ask Johannes Hieschler to compile the binaries in TeX Live 2023 on
> Raspbian 10 again and wait for TeX Live 2023

I believe that we keep compiling the binaries on Raspbian 10, so you
can check if these work for you:
    https://dl.contextgarden.net/build/texlive/armhf-linux.tar.xz
If you download, extract and successfully manage to execute one of the
binaries, you can point the installer to these binaries in order to
end up with a fully functional installation of TL 2022.

Mojca