MacTeX Live 2022 Install Hassels

Marek Stepanek muc_marek at icloud.com
Mon Apr 11 08:41:17 CEST 2022

Hello all,

Thank you for this great echo. I am new on this list, and made some mistakes with my first posting.

1. I mangled up private dialogues and mailing list (-; or was it John [Collins] ;-)
2. I forgot to mention, I used the binary installer (MacTeX.pkg)

Sorry for it! Finally I have found two issues:

1. the package installer does not change the symlinks from 2021 => 2022. In former installs this was in any case the normal behaviour.

2. I have now an issue with \hypersetup which is not working anymore under 2022 install. I have actually no time, to test with a pure LaTeX file and will stick to 2021.

Thx again for all your replies

marek