2021 relics in TeX Live 2022 distribution?

Jozef Babjak jozef.babjak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:56:13 CEST 2022

Thanks for the prompt answer.

I removed my installation, downloaded and installed TL 2022 again and
everything now looks fine: the prefix is 2022 as expected, tlmgr
version is as given by Karl above and package updates work as well.

Unfortunately, I cannot explain why old installer has been used first
time: I downloaded the installer -- that small tar.gz file -- from
texlive webpage and I'm pretty sure that extracted directory name
contained timestamp starting with 2022, i.e. install-tl-2022xxxx.

Jozef