Call for testing: TeX Collection 2022

Keiran Harcombe kjh at harcombe.net
Sat Apr 2 19:52:51 CEST 2022

I've tested Mactex on macOS 12.3 on Apple Silicon (M1)

No problems installing and running LaTeX except I've been unable to get
system fonts to work for XeTeX. I've attempted to follow the guide but
I'm stuck with this and can't find any further instructions.

--
Keiran Harcombe<https://www.postbox-inc.com>