Issue with tlmgr info --data on Windows

christophe dervieux christophe.dervieux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 16:37:05 CEST 2021

Thank you for sharing this.

tlmgr info --only-installed --data "name,size" works ok on CMD window
indeed. I hadn’t notice. But it does not work in powershell.
I still get the error.

I tried several quotes and can’t manage to find one that works in
powershell.

I believe in previous versions it was working ok. So I wonder what has
changed.

| head -n 3 is not important here. It was just so that I could get a
shorter result.