Google search says only 4 messages posted to this list so far in 2021

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 19:00:10 CEST 2021

Hi Philip

What you've told me is consistent with my statement, that according to
Google search only 4 (now 9 or 10) have been posted to this list so far.
(Your results page has no 2021 posts to this list. It would have helped me,
if you yourself had noticed that.)

Rather than track down what led you to your page, I'd like to tell you how
to get my page.

1. In Google search for site:https://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live
2. Click on Tools the results page header.
3. Click on the Any Time that now appears in the header.
4. Select Custom Range.
5. In From type 2021 and press Go.

By the way, what browser are you using? I've tried my URL with both Chrome
and Firefox.
--
Jonathan