paper options

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Fri May 21 17:23:59 CEST 2021

On Fri, 21 May 2021 at 16:02, Bob Tennent <rdtennent at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you David but my question is whether *etex* (which
> is a pdftex format) is also affected by paper settings and
> whrther this may have changed recently. A musixtex user on
> tex-music at tug.org is complaining that his scores which used
> to be centered on letter paper are now being output with A4
> offsets.

etex itself can't specify the media size, but  if you process the dvi with
dvips or dvipdfm etc then that is
affected by the default page size configuration for those drivers.

I wish there was a simple yes/no answer in this thread but there is a lot
of history here unfortunately.
That said I don't think any of this has changed recently.

David

mail-archive.com/tex-music at tug.org