Install fails due to errors in temp directory

Uwe Siart usenet at siart.de
Wed May 5 10:45:48 CEST 2021

Siep Kroonenberg <siepo at bitmuis.nl> writes:

> This may be `version skew': a checksum listed in the downloaded
> database may be outdated by the time a particular package is
> actually downloaded.
>
> Just try again. You could this time also first go to Advanced mode
> and then select a smaller scheme; you can always install additional
> packages later.

Just to report back: The problem remains unchanged, and it still happens
with the 'easybook' package. Therefore, I don't think it's a mirror
problem.

But I wonder if it is specific to Win10 because I don't observe it in my
daily updates on Win7 machines.

Anyway. I will try now with a smaller scheme.

--
Uwe