Errors after updating to latest revision on Windows 7

Alois Steindl Alois.Steindl at tuwien.ac.at
Tue Mar 16 12:41:40 CET 2021

Am 16.03.2021 um 04:07 schrieb Cesar Romani:
> On 15/03/2021 04:21 p. m., Nelson H. F. Beebe wrote:
> > Cesar Romani reports that dehypht-x-2019-04-04.tex is not found
> > by fmtutil-user in his TeX Live 2020 installation.
> >
> > I updated my 2020 and 2021 trees just this morning, and regenerated
> > all of the *.fmt files without error.  A check of the file trees
> > for older TeX Live releases finds dehypht-x-2019-04-04.tex in the
> > 2019 tree, but not in later trees.
> >
> > This could arise, perhaps, if there is a mixture of 2019 and 2020 files
> > in the same tree.
> >
> > In my 2019 tree, the file is in texmf-dist/tex/generic/dehyph-exptl/.
>
> But I only have a 2020 tree. I also have a local .texlive2020 folder on
> %userprofile%. I think if I remove the .texlive2020 folder, it would
> %work, but I have some extra fonts installed on this folder

Hello,

it's me again. I didn't encounter any difficulty during the update.
Maybe your update just occcured, before all files were updated on the
server. You might just try to update again and look, whether it resolves
the issue. If not, you would have to search the file, which requests the
missing file and change that accordingly.

Good luck

Alois