Segmentation Fault while loading format file

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Wed Jun 30 01:27:56 CEST 2021

Hi Martin

> Here are some work-arounds and solutions, with the easiest for you first.

I generally suggest not to follow random advice from random people on the
internet.

The TeX Live maintainers are aware and the issue should be fixed
hopefully already with today's update. If not, please report to us here
on the list and we will see what more is necessary.

Thanks

Norbert

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev