circular dependency when building LaTeX?

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:46:13 CEST 2021

Hi Joseph

Thank you for your prompt reply. You wrote:

You can take a look at all of this if wish: it's all part of the setup in
> the GitHub repos for LaTeX (we use Travis-CI rather than GitHub Actions,
> but the idea is much the same).

Thank you for the invitation. Please would you supply at least one URL
telling me (and the original poster) where this setup can be found. What
we're interested in, of course, is how CI builds from LaTeX sources the
LaTeX inputs used by texlive. (In other words, I think, the docstrip
transformation from .dtx to .sty etc.)

And well done for using both Git and Continuous Integration. Plus one for
reproducable automated testing.

with best regards

Jonathan