Texdoctk Maintainer

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Thu Jun 10 01:08:47 CEST 2021

Hi Keiran,

> Is there anything that I should keep in mind when working on this? Like
> any standards or rules?

Puhh, nothing really comes to my mind. Maybe being aware that package
names might change (although unlikely)? And also that packages might
disappear (because declared obsolete, or license problems, ...).

I also recommend sharing your progress in some way the often the better,
so some of us can look at it and comment!

Best

Norbert

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev