pdflatex does not work on win after todays update but does on linux

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Tue Jun 8 14:16:57 CEST 2021

does it work if you go to the same folder where the .tex file lives and run it where?

Aka don't use pdflatex.exe O:\....

I would never use full paths to compile a latex document especially on windows where you don't know who the \'s in the path are going to be dealt with. You can also try

using / in the path, Windows supports that as well

Lars Madsen
Programmør

Institut for Matematik
Aarhus Universitet