Can I romove "doc" file folder ?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 15:46:48 CET 2021

Hi,

I looked into the manual and cannot find the way how to safely remove
the documentation. If you just remove the doc folder, nothing bad
happens but it will probably be restored when you update Mactex. As I
remember, it is possible to uncheck documentation during the initial
installation.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz