Reg: Latex installation on Linux operating system

Murugan, Gnanaprakash Export License Required - US Collins Gnanaprakash.Murugan2 at collins.com
Tue Aug 10 09:06:19 CEST 2021

Hi Team,

We are trying to install Latex package on RHEL-7.9 operating system. I have installed Texlive and Texstudio packages on Linux operating system, but we could able to install complete packages. Because when we check on windows side there we could able to see more than 2000 MikTex packages are available after installed. But while checking from Linux side, only 285 packages are available. So we need to install the complete package on Linuc operating system. Please let me know how to install the complete Texlive packages on Linux operating system.

Best Regards,
Gnanaprakash.M - Lead IT Analyst || HPC Support
Collins Aerospace
Netra Tech Park, Old Plot No.181, New Plot No.40, EPIP Industrial Area, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560066
Tel: +91 80 673 80108
gnanaprakash.murugan2 at collins.com/collinsaerospace.com<mailto:gnanaprakash.murugan2 at collins.com/collinsaerospace.com>
CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of Collins Aerospace and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient, please 1) Do not disclose, copy, distribute or use this message or its contents. 2) Advise the sender by return email. 3) Delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.