texshade doc with empty pages

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Sat Apr 24 12:24:10 CEST 2021

Bernhard Kleine wrote:

> I loaded the doc with texdoc in Acrobat Reader DC 32bit on win10 64bit
> and was surprised to see many blank pages. Then I downloaded from CTAN
> and no empty page. This is the latest texlive 2021. Do you have any idea
> what causes these blank pages?…

For me, Adobe Acrobat DC (Windows 7 64-bit [Enterprise]) reports "An
error exists on this page.  Acrobat may not display the page correctly.
<etc>".  This for the PDF file displayed  by TeXdoc TeXshade at the TeX
Live (2021) CMD prompt.  Adobe Acrobat does /not/ report any errors (at
least for the first few pages) for
http://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/texshade/texshade.pdf
--
/Philip Taylor/