problem updating texlive

Joseph Bayly jtbayly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 19:26:45 CEST 2021

Hi there,

I've got a problem as of yesterday on an automated deployment in Travis-CI,
which depends in part on TexLive. Below you can see the lines from my log
file which instruct me to email this address notifying you of the failed
signature verification.

Please advise if you need further information, or if this problem is
something I can/need to fix on my end.

Thanks much,
-Joseph

tlmgr option repository ctan
962tlmgr: setting default package repository to
http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet
963tlmgr update --self
964/home/travis/texlive/bin/x86_64-linux/tlmgr: signature verification
error of /tmp/XefdwwLBLX/FCN0nkEPS7 from
https://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/tlpkg/texlive.tlpdb:
cryptographic signature verification of
965  /tmp/XefdwwLBLX/d3pFGr2Qa1
966against
967
https://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/tlpkg/texlive.tlpdb.sha512.asc
968failed. Output was
969gpg: Signature made Mon Apr 19 23:53:17 2021 UTC using RSA key ID
19438C70
970gpg: BAD signature from "TeX Live Distribution <tex-live at tug.org>"
971
972Please report to texlive at tug.org