TeX Collection image updated

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Wed Apr 7 16:59:33 CEST 2021

Manfred's new texcol2021.iso* files of 7-Apr-2021 are now mirrored to

	http://www.math.utah.edu/pub/texlive-utah-2021/Images/

In addition, the first paragraph following the warning box at that Web
site now links to a new Web page

	http://www.math.utah.edu/pub/texlive-utah/Images/iso-mounting.html

with instructions for mounting ISO images in major operating system
families.  Comments and corrections are of course welcome.

Besides the list of systems for which I already posted successful
installations from the texcol2021.iso file, I can now add two more:

	FreeBSD-13.0-RC5 	[yes, yet another release candidate]
	DragonFlyBSD 5.8.3	[physical machine]

For the latter, I first populated the tree

	$prefix/texlive/2021/bin/x86_64-dragonflybsd562

with a copy of binaries for an earlier version of that O/S, then in
the install-tl run, told it to install binaries only for x86_64-linux.
After installation, I deleted that unneeded directory.