TeX Collection image updated

Manfred Lotz manfred.lotz at posteo.de
Wed Apr 7 14:46:37 CEST 2021

Hi all,
The TeX Collection image has been updated to address a minor issue in
ProTeXt. No other changes.

Here the information from Thomas Feuerstack

> MiKTeX tries an on-the-fly post-install of footmisc.sty every time
> one tries to to compile a LaTeX-document based on koma-script which
> is quite annoying. The fix contains the footmisc package so that no
> post-install of footmisc isn't tried any longer.

Thanks to Thomas for providing the fix.

I think those who have already tested ProTeXt do not need another test
run.

So far thanks to all who have already done testing.

--
Manfred